Home care covers a broad range of services that are performed within a patient's residence. Both patients and physicians agree that being in familiar surroundings with one-on-one care often provides a much healthier environment for recovery.
At Human Touch Home Health Care we offer: Medical Home Care, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Medical Social Work, and Infusion Therapy.
Human Touch Home Health Care provides the following services:
• Monitoring Vital Signs
• Speech/Occupational/Physical Therapy
• Wound Care
• Catheter care, injections, IV infusions, tracheotomy care, ventilator patient care and teaching diabetes management
• Medication Management
• Assistance with recovery from illness and injury
• Expertise in specific medical conditions (like Alzheimer’s disease or dementia)
• Administer of Medication including IV and Injections
• Post-Surgical Care
• Disease Management
For patients who are no longer treatable with medication taken orally, we offer Infusion Therapy in a home setting. Drugs administered intravenously need the expertise of our staff to properly execute. This type of therapy can be used in various cases including cancer medication, antivirals, antibiotics, pain management and hydration for post-surgery patients.
Our Services include :
• Parenteral nutrition
• Enteral nutrition
• Cardiac therapies
• IV/Sub-Q Gamma Globulin
• Pain management